Our service is provided
in English language via scanned document attachments, email
correspondence, phone consultations, chat and / or in person meetings.
Thus, visa applicants must be able to read, write and
understand basic English or have someone assist them who can.
Our service generally consists of the following:
- Provide simplified forms for collecting required information;
- Review applicant’s information to ensure it is complete;
- Provide list of supporting documents in English;
- Complete US visa application forms;
- Revise US visa application forms after review by the applicant;
- Schedule interview with US Embassy and/or USCIS;
- Prepare invitation letters, employment letters and / or cover letters;
- Regular telephone and email support;
- Conference call prior to interview at the US Embassy or USCIS to discuss supporting documents and routine interview procedures;
- Assistance preparing additional supporting documents if requested by the US Embassy or USCIS; and
- Assistance promptly preparing a 2nd application if the 1st application is not approved.
of foreign language documents to English.
applicant to US Embassy, USCIS or other government agencies.
US Visa Group - Office
47th Floor, Empire Tower, RWE
195 South Sathorn Road
Bangkok, Thailand 10120
Phone: (+66) 8 4111 0471
Fax: (+66) 2 381 6640